- LAND IN ITALY
- WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT?
- TAX SERVICES
- CORPORATE FINANCE SERVICES
- EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
- TAX ASSISTANCE FOR FOREIGNERS
Are you thinking of starting up a business in Italy?
Our team of experts can give you professional advice at every step of the way: from finding the right location for your business and incorporating your company, to recruiting suitable staff and networking with your customers.
Find out how we can help you start or expand your business in Italy!
Contact us by email at email@example.com or call +39 02 86915834
Investment opportunities: Lombardy boasts a wide range of business opportunities.
Our team can help you make the very most of your project.
Company formation: You can set up a new company in Lombardy in very little time. Find out how.
Find the right location: Thanks to its extensive network of contacts, Invest in Lombardy can help you easily find the right location for your business.
Recruit staff: High quality human capital is one of our Region’s greatest strengths.
We can guide you from start to finish through the search and recruitment process.
Access to credit, incentives and loans: Through our partners, we can introduce you into the financial system of Lombardy.
Our services will save you valuable time and money!
We help foreign investors complete all the necessary legal and administrative formalities, and help you find your way in the business environment of Lombardy.
Our mission is to become your valuable business partner by helping you find the right location for your company, offering you information about the local infrastructure and supplying you with analytical intelligence about the workforce.
Tell us about your project.
We provide support for foreign investors and, drawing on the professional expertise of our Partners, will guide you through the entire enterprise start-up phase.
We offer a customized service that will help your company reach its goals quickly and effectively.
To find out how we can help you and your company, please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you soon.
(*) required field
• Ordinary tax management
• Tax management of extraordinary and non-recurrent operations
(corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, asset transfers and assignments, demergers and spin-offs, equity investments etc.)
• National and international tax planning
• Personal tax planning and optimization
• Corporate tax management and consultancy
• Business administration, accounting, bookkeeping and human resource management
• Tax audit advice
• Resolution of disputes with tax authorities
• Preparation of tax clearance applications, clarifications, appeals, memoranda etc.
• Tax due diligence
• Assessments of companies, business units and equity investments
• Debt restructuring
• Drafting of business plans
• IAS compliance
• Optimization of financial structure
• Loan negotiations
• Business internationalization and expansion abroad
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Financial due diligence
• Business negotiation
• Legal paperwork for hiring and firing
• Payroll management and bookkeeping; advice on employers’ tax and welfare obligations,
• tax deductions, employment law, wages and social security
• Assistance with labour inspections
• Trade union disputes
• Regularization and employment of non-EU staff
• Compilation of tax returns (Module 770, “CUD” [declaration of employee income])
• General advice employment-related issues
For foreign companies intending to open a representative office, branch or company in Italy and for individuals intending to work in Italy, our firm offers:
• A full spectrum of consultancy services for dealing with local authorities and bodies, including: the Chamber of Commerce, Registro delle Imprese [Register of Companies], Direzione Provinciale del Lavoro [Regional Employment Office], Questura [Police and Public Security] and Sportello Unico Previdenziale [Central Bureau of Welfare and Social Security];
• Comprehensive assistance for obtaining permits-of-stay for:
- the self-employed
- company or business employees
- family members